Browse Our Services
Skilled Worker Programs:
The federal government, provinces and territories have their skilled worker programs that skilled professionals can apply through to immigrate to Canada. The Express Entry system is the process by which skilled professions are assessed and selected for immigration.
We assist our clients apply for immigration under the Express Entry system which involves the following steps.
Initial Step Before The Application:
- We advise our clients to take a language test (English and French are Canada's official languages). The tests are IELTS or CELPIP (English) and TEF (French). The test result will be used by CIC to determine the applicant's eligibility to apply for permanent resident.
- For clients educated outside Canada, you will need to have your educational credentials evaluated by one of the designated educational assessment organizations. Credential assessment is not mandatory if you have at least 1 year of recent work experience in Canada or your work experience is in the skilled trades.
- It is important to know the National Occupational Classification (NOC) which is applicable to the client's profession or trades.
We are agents to some of Canada's top educational institutions and provide comprehensive educational services. We assist international students from start to finish in all aspects of their immigration requirements. We are members of WEBA World a global agency that specialize in the recruitment of international students.
1. Assistance with processing student admission into Canadian educational institutions and assistance with visa applications.
2. Pre-Departure briefings.
3. Provision of settlement advice.
4. Custodianship services.
5. Assistance with obtaining scholarships. Canadian, Australian and Swedish educational institutions.
6. Assistance with Home-stay services.
We offer assistance in obtaining visitor visas to Canada. If you are interested in a short-term study program (6 months or less in duration), we can assist you in gaining admission to Canadian institutions. Short-term study programs are particularly useful for professionals who want to enhance their career prospects by taking short-term courses during their visit to Canada. Also short-term programs are available to teens who want to visit Canada for summer camps.
Are you interested in obtaining Canadian or USA residency and you have personal net-worth, then call us and we will be glad to assist you. We assist you with getting the US green card or the Canadian permanent resident card under the provincial nominee program.
Canadian Family Class Applications
Do you want to sponsor your parents or grandparents to Canada, we can help process your application. Every year Canada issues super visas to parents and grandparents of eligible Canadians and permanent residents. Contact us to discuss how we can assist you obtain visas for your parents and grandparents.
We can assist you in obtaining visas for both the In-Canada spousal sponsorship and outside Canada sponsorship.
If you have filed an application with IRCC and want to find out details of how their decision was arrived at, we can assist you gain access to your records. This can help you in preparing your appeal or enhancing your chances of success should you want to reapply for a visa. We can assist in obtaining records for the following:
- Sponsorship file
- FOSS notes
- Authorisation to Return to Canada (ARC) file
- Information pertaining to refugee file
- Citizenship file
- Landing record
- Medical file