top of page

Thanks for visiting!

Skilled Worker Programs:

The federal government, provinces and territories have their skilled worker programs that skilled professionals can apply through to immigrate to Canada. The Express Entry system is the process by which skilled professions are assessed and selected for immigration.

We assist our clients apply for immigration under the Express Entry system which involves the following steps.

Initial Step Before The Application:

  • We advise our clients to take a language test (English and French are Canada's official languages). The tests are IELTS or CELPIP (English) and TEF (French). The test result will be used by CIC to determine the applicant's eligibility to apply for permanent resident.
  • For clients educated outside Canada, you will need to have your educational credentials evaluated by one of the designated educational assessment organizations. Credential assessment is not mandatory if you have at least 1 year of recent work experience in Canada or your work experience is in the skilled trades.
  • It is important to know the National Occupational Classification (NOC) which is applicable to the client's profession or trades.

Application Under Express Entry:

We will assist our clients determine their eligibility to apply for permanent residence and if a positive assessment is obtained from CIC, complete their online profile. For clients who do not have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer or nomination from a province or territory, we will assist them register with the Canadian government job bank. Registration with the job bank must be within 30 days of submission of the profile.

For clients with an invitation to apply from CIC, we will assist them with submission of their documents online with CIC. Clients have only 60 days after receiving this invitation to submit the complete application package. It is advisable that a police report is obtained before the documents are due for submission, in order to prevent a delay. 

Educational Services

We are agents to some of Canada's top educational institutions and provide comprehensive educational services. We assist international students from start to finish in all aspects of their immigration requirements. We are members of WEBA World a global agency that specialize in the recruitment of international students.

Our Services:

1. Assistance with processing student admission into Canadian educational institutions and assistance with visa applications.

2. Pre-Departure briefings.

3. Provision of settlement advice.

4. Custodianship services.

5. Assistance with obtaining scholarships. Canadian, Australian and Swedish educational institutions.

6. Assistance with Home-stay services.

Visitor Visas

We offer assistance in obtaining visitor visas to Canada. If you are interested in a short-term study program (6 months or less in duration), we can assist you in gaining admission to Canadian institutions. Short-term study programs are particularly useful for professionals who want to enhance their career prospects by taking short-term courses during their visit to Canada. Also short-term programs are available to teens who want to visit Canada for summer camps.

Business Immigration

Are you interested in obtaining Canadian or USA residency and you have personal net-worth, then call us and we will be glad to assist you. We assist you with getting the US green card or the Canadian permanent resident card under the provincial nominee program.

Canadian Family Class Applications

Super visas:

Do you want to sponsor your parents or grandparents to Canada, we can help process your application. Every year Canada issues super visas to parents and grandparents of eligible Canadians and permanent residents. Contact us to discuss how we can assist you obtain visas for your parents and grandparents.

Spousal sponsorship:

We can assist you in obtaining visas for both the In-Canada spousal sponsorship and outside Canada sponsorship. 

How to Sponsor Your Child to Canada:

A Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor a dependent child living abroad to join them in Canada:

Eligibility Requirements of The Child:

  • The child is not married or in a common-law relationship;
  • The child is under the age of 22 years;
If the child is over the age of 22 years, they may qualify as dependent, as long as they;
  • Have a physical or mental condition that prevents them from being able to support themselves; and
  • Have depended on their parents for financial support since before the age of22 years.
Eligibility Requirements of The Sponsor:
  • Be 18 years of age or older;
  • Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Canada or intending to return to Canada, or a person registered under the Indian Act of Canada;
  • Be able to provide for his/her basic needs and those of the sponsored child;
  • Able to prove the relationship to the child to be sponsored;
  • Not have a criminal record;
  • Not be in prison, charged with serious offence, or be bankrupt;
  • Not be in default of a previous sponsorship undertaking;
  • Not be under immigration investigation;
  • Not be receiving income assistance except for reasons of disability.

Note: The length of the undertaking for a dependent child in Canada, who are under the age of 22 years, is 10 years OR until they reach 25 years of age, whichever comes first. If the dependent child is over the age of 22 years, the length of the undertaking is three (3) years.

Record Searches

If you have filed an application with IRCC and want to find out details of how their decision was arrived at, we can assist you gain access to your records. This can help you in preparing your appeal or enhancing your chances of success should you want to reapply for a visa. We can assist in obtaining records for the following:

  • Sponsorship file
  • FOSS notes
  • Authorisation to Return to Canada (ARC) file
  • Information pertaining to refugee file
  • Citizenship file
  • Landing record
  • Medical file
bottom of page